The iGrill® is an app-enabled wireless Bluetooth® meat thermometer. Users are able to download the iGrill app at no charge from the App Store and Google Play store, and connect to their Apple or Android device via Bluetooth® technology. This Bluetooth®-enabled meat thermometer allows you to monitor your food from up to 200 feet away.
The iGrill has dual temperature probe capability so you are able to monitor two different meats at once and also works as a stand-alone thermometer.
The free iGrill app has Facebook integration so that you can upload pictures of what you're cooking right to the iGrill Facebook page. The app also has a globe feature that shows real-time pins of people using the iGrill all over the world.
iGrill Device Features:
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch compatible
- Android compatible
- Touch interface and projection display
- Bluetooth® enabled
- Up to 200-foot range
- Stand-alone thermometer
- Min / Max temperature range settings
- Multi-probe capacity
- Integrated probe storage
- Lay it flat, stand it up, or hang it
iGrill App Features:
- iGrill device connect-ability
- Food temperature option
- Multiple-probe support
- Cooking time remaining feature
- Multiple view options
- Kitchen timer
- Facebook integration
- Globe feature with real-time pins of iGrill users